2015 Forme Longcliffe 2.0 Aluminium Gents Road Bike RRP £800.00
SAVE: 38% or £300.05
Forme Bikes are proudly designed and developed in Derbyshire. Following observation of a clear gap in the market for British high quality aluminium bikes the range was launched with a small collection of 5 road bike models at key selling price points with immediate success in March 2010. The strength of Forme combined with the phenomenal consistent growth in cycling has allowed them to develop thier range to 40 models in less than 2 years.
Every Road and Mountain bike produced by Forme is tested by ex-professional cyclists on some of the most technical trails, steepest climbs and fastest descents the Peak District has to offer to create a product that can be understood by its rider. If you are familiar with the geography of the Peak District names such as Blackrocks, Thorpe, Axe Edge, Alport, Shining Cliff Woods etc will be well recognised and therefore the formula for selecting Forme model names will not come as a surprise to you.
Forme designed bikes are engineered to meet the demands of the British climate which, following many testing miles, can be pretty wet and grim. Key features often over looked by international competitors can be found on every bike within the range to ensure all your daily riding demands we are met.
2015 Forme Longcliffe 2.0 Aluminium Road Bike
Series Overview - Ideal for any road endurance ride the Longcliffe series offers both race performance and the perfect basis for training, fitness and commuting with comfort at the forefront of our minds. Our compact frames feature slightly shorter top tubes and longer head tubes. Aluminium 7005 is considered one of the most versatile materials for a cyclist however this is only applicable if the appropriate geometry and material is applied, not to mention the best available equipment ensemble.
The Longcliffe 2 follows suit with the rest of our Aluminium road bike series by using Sports Comfort Geometry (SCG) to offer the most comfortable and smooth ride achievable.Featuring a full Shimano Tiagra transmission system and hand built wheelset consisting of sealed bearing polished hubs and Mavic CXP22 rims. Rather then equipping our bikes with a budget wheelset and frameset to fit the price point of the gear system we have created the best possible package by offering you performance benefits you only usually find by custom building your own cycle. Complete 4ZA cockpit for professional control.
- Frame: Forme 6061 Alloy 700C Internal Headtube with mudguard eyelets.
- Fork: 3K Carbon fork with mudguard eyelets.
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP-22 rims built onto selaed bearing hubs.
- Shifter/Levers: Shimano Tiagra 10 speed.
- R.Deraileur: Shimano Tiagra 10 speed.
- F.Deraileur: Shimano Tiagra.
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra.
- Cassette: Shimano 4600.
- Chain: Shimano Tiagra.
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Tiagra.
- Tyres: Kenda K191 700x25.
- Handlebar: 4ZA , Width:400mm 52cm & 54cm Width:420mm 56cm&58cm, Drop:125mm, Reach:70mm, Bar bore:31.8mm.
- Stem: 4ZA Alloy 6061, 28.6X40mm, EXT:90mm, Rise:-7deg, Bar bore:31.8mm.
- Saddle: Forme race pro
- Seatpost: 4ZA Alloy 6061, D:31.6mm, L:350mm, Offset:15mm.
- Headset: FSA No11.
- B/B: Shimano Tiagra included in chainset.
- Spacer: Forme alloy, 3 x 5mm & 2 x 10mm.
- Bartape/Grips: Forme ergo cork.
- Pedals: Not supplied.
- Frame Colour:Matt Silver/Red.
- Fork Colour:Matt Silver.
- Weight: 9.67kg.
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of front wheel and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding. Pedals not supplied.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.