2015 Forme Longcliffe 1.0 Aluminium Gents Road Bike
SAVE: 19% or £170.05
Forme Bikes are proudly designed and developed in Derbyshire. Following observation of a clear gap in the market for British high quality aluminium bikes the range was launched with a small collection of 5 road bike models at key selling price points with immediate success in March 2010. The strength of Forme combined with the phenomenal consistent growth in cycling has allowed them to develop thier range to 40 models in less than 2 years.
Every Road and Mountain bike produced by Forme is tested by ex-professional cyclists on some of the most technical trails, steepest climbs and fastest descents the Peak District has to offer to create a product that can be understood by its rider. If you are familiar with the geography of the Peak District names such as Blackrocks, Thorpe, Axe Edge, Alport, Shining Cliff Woods etc will be well recognised and therefore the formula for selecting Forme model names will not come as a surprise to you.
Forme designed bikes are engineered to meet the demands of the British climate which, following many testing miles, can be pretty wet and grim. Key features often over looked by international competitors can be found on every bike within the range to ensure all your daily riding demands we are met.
2015 Forme Longcliffe 1.0 Aluminium Road Bike
Series Overview - Ideal for any road endurance ride the Longcliffe series offers both race performance and the perfect basis for training, fitness and commuting with comfort at the forefront of our minds. Our compact frames feature slightly shorter top tubes and longer head tubes. Aluminium 7005 is considered one of the most versatile materials for a cyclist however this is only applicable if the appropriate geometry and material is applied, not to mention the best available equipment ensemble.
The Longcliffe 1.0 features a higher quality complete Shimano 105 11 speed groupset for smooth and accurate shifting, handbuilt wheelset consisting of sealed bearing polished hubs and Mavic CXP22 rims. Rivaled by only a few competitors at this price point. Complete 4ZA cockpit for professional control.
- Frame: Forme 6061 Alloy 700C Internal Headtube
- Fork: 3K Carbon fork with mudguard eyelets
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP-22 rims built onto selaed bearing hubs
- Shifter/Levers: Shimano 105 11 speed
- R.Deraileur: Shimano 105 11 speed
- F.Deraileur: Shimano 105
- Chainset: Shimano 105
- Cassette: Shimano 5800
- Chain: Shimano HG-600-11
- Brake Calipers: Shimano 105
- Tyres: Shwalbe Lugano 700x23
- Handlebar: 4ZA , WIDTH:400MM 52cm & 54cm WIDTH:420mm 56cm&58cm, DROP:125MM, REACH:70MM, BAR BORE:31.8MM
- Stem: 4ZA ALLOY 6061, 28.6X40MM, EXT:90MM, RISE:-7DEG, BAR BORE:31.8MM
- Saddle: Forme race pro
- Seatpost: 4ZA ALLOY 6061, D:31.6MM, L:350MM, OFFSET:15MM
- Headset: FSA No11
- B/B: Shimano 105 included in chainset
- Bartape/Grips: Forme ergo cork
- Pedals: Not Included
- Frame Colour: Matt Black
- Fork Colour: Matt Black
- Weight: 9.27kg
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of front wheel and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding. Pedals not supplied.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.