2015 Barracuda Dorado IIIi 3 Speed Comfort Ladies Bike
SAVE: 37% or £125.05
Barracuda have always strived to be on the cutting edge of fashion and cycling trends. However, does this mean that it is right? Barracuda's new in house design, marketing and product team didn’t think so. For 2015 they decided it was time to take a step back, thoroughly research the market and find out what everyday commuters and leisure cyclists want out of their bicycle. Creating the best range of Barracuda bicycles ever made covering mountain, road, commute, hybrid, comfort and not forgetting the newest range of practical yet highly fashionable vintage bikes.
Having an office full of cyclists certainly helped this process along, not only do the guys ride bikes everyday but across the team they eat, breath and sleep the different categories of the sport. It is Barracuda's belief that three key elements combined make up the perfect machine. Firstly the aesthetics, the bike has to look great. Secondly getting the right specification at the right price, ensuring they are offering the most competitive bikes like for like. And last but not least designing the perfect geometry, ensuring the ride is perfect in every way making the rider want to get on their bike time and time again.
Creating this range has been a passion for all the team, Barracuda hope you can share this with them, hit the road or trail and just pedal. Introducing the all new Barracuda…
2015 Barracuda Dorado IIIi 3 Speed Comfort Bike
The Dorado, Barracuda's most comfortable bicycle in the range but what's comfort without functionality? This bicycle has an extra low step frame, high rise front end to keep you sat upright, full length mudguards and a chain guard to keep dry and dirt free as well as an extra large front basket to help with shopping or just your handbag. The bike is available with either a standard 7-speed Shimano gear system or a more maintenance-free Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal hub gear.
- Frame Construction: 6061 Aluminium with low step over.
- Forks: Hi-ten rigid steel fork.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Wheel Specification: 26" alloy double wall rims. Alloy 36 hole 3/8" quick release hubs. 26 x 1.75" black trekking tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano Nexus 3-speed internal hub gear with Shimano Nexus grip shift. KMC chain. Prowheel 42T steel chainring with 170mm crank arms. Cartridge bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Alloy V type brakes and 3-finger levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Comfort city handlebar. Width 570mm. 1-1/8" quill stem. Length; 40mm.
- Additional Information: Chainguard. Extra wide comfort saddle with alloy micro-adjust seat post. Full-length mudguards, pannier rack, kickstand and wicker style basket.
- Frame Colour: White.
- Fork Colour: White.
- Condition: Brand new sealed in box. This bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front mudguard, front brake cable and seat required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.