2015 Barracuda Delphinus 3 Ladies 3sp Vintage Bike Blue
SAVE: 52% or £150.05
Barracuda have always strived to be on the cutting edge of fashion and
cycling trends. However, does this mean that it is right? Barracuda's new in house
design, marketing and product team didn’t think so. For 2015 they decided it was
time to take a step back, thoroughly research the market and find out what
everyday commuters and leisure cyclists want out of their bicycle. Creating the
best range of Barracuda
bicycles ever made covering mountain, road, commute, hybrid, comfort and
not forgetting the newest range of practical yet highly fashionable vintage
Having an office full of cyclists certainly helped this process along, not only do the guys ride bikes everyday but across the team they eat, breath and sleep the different categories of the sport. It is Barracuda's belief that three key elements combined make up the perfect machine. Firstly the aesthetics, the bike has to look great. Secondly getting the right specification at the right price, ensuring they are offering the most competitive bikes like for like. And last but not least designing the perfect geometry, ensuring the ride is perfect in every way making the rider want to get on their bike time and time again.
Creating this range has been a passion for all the team, Barracuda hope you can share this with them, hit the road or trail and just pedal. Introducing the all new Barracuda…
2015 Barracuda Delphinus 3 Ladies 3sp Vintage Bike
The Delphinus is Barracuda’s fashionable and function city and leisure bicycle. Commute around your local Village, town or city or enjoy leisurely rides at the weekend. This bicycle is designed to be comfortable while looking great. Features include low step through frame, extra comfort saddle and grips, high rise sweep back handle bars, full mudguards and full chain guard. The bike is available in two colour schemes and with either a standard 7-Speed Shimano gear system or a more maintenance free Shimano Nexus 3-Speed Internal hub gear.
- Frame: Vintage style low step frame produced in hi-ten steel.
- Fork: Rigid hi-ten steel fork.
- Wheels: Double wall 700C alloy rims with alloy hubs. 700 x 35C cream trekking tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal hub drive with grip shift.
- Chainset: Prowheel single ring with 170mm crank length.
- Brakes: Powerful V-Brakes with easy pull brake levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: 570mm high rise city handlebar. High rise adjustable height stem with 40mm reach.
- Accessories: Extra comfort Barracuda saddle. Fully enclosed chainguard. Full length mudguards.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: Blue.
- Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.