2014 Raleigh Red or Dead Cuckoo Women's Steel Mixte Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 28% or £110.00
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Red or Dead Cuckoo Women's Aluminium Hybrid Bike
Iconic British fashion brand, Red or Dead, have joined forces with British bike experts, Raleigh, to create a beautiful chic fashion bike - for those ladies with a passion for cycling and a whole heap of love for all things fashion. Introducing Cuckoo; the delicate print takes inspiration from vintage lace designs, making it the perfect chic, vintage-lovers weekend companion. Think of a hazy countryside cycle, with a delightful picnic in tow stashed away in the beautiful matching detachable bag.
- Model Type: Ladies 3 speed mixte hybrid bike.
- Frame: Raleigh Classic steel twin tube low step over frame with internal gear cables, diamond shaped bottle boss and Red or Dead brand design. Mudguard and pannier bosses.
- Fork: Raleigh rigid steel lugged fork. Chrome threaded headset.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Sturmey Archer 3 speed indexed hub gears with rotational shifters. 40T steel chainwheel enclosed in full chain cover. Aluminium pedals.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium doublewall rims. Hwa Fong 700 x 35c whitewall city puncture protection tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear aluminium V type brakes. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh Classic swept back handlebar. Short reach stem. Stitched ergonomic grips.
- Additional Information: Comfort sprung saddle. Aluminium micro adjust seatpost. Co-ordinated steel mudguards, chainguard and front carrier. Printed dress guard. Traditional pump. Kickstand. Exclusive Red or Dead designer cross body detachable handbag.
- Frame Colour: Lilac/Pink.
- Fork Colour: Lilac/Pink.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.