2014 Forme Thorpe Pro Carbon Road Bike
SAVE: 21% or £400.01
Forme Bikes are proudly designed and developed in Derbyshire. Following observation of a clear gap in the market for British high quality aluminium bikes the range was launched with a small collection of 5 road bike models at key selling price points with immediate success in March 2010. The strength of Forme combined with the phenomenal consistent growth in cycling has allowed them to develop thier range to 40 models in less than 2 years.
Every Road and Mountain bike produced by Forme is tested by ex-professional cyclists on some of the most technical trails, steepest climbs and fastest descents the Peak District has to offer to create a product that can be understood by its rider. If you are familiar with the geography of the Peak District names such as Blackrocks, Thorpe, Axe Edge, Alport, Shining Cliff Woods etc will be well recognised and therefore the formula for selecting Forme model names will not come as a surprise to you.
Forme designed bikes are engineered to meet the demands of the British climate which, following many testing miles, can be pretty wet and grim. Key features often over looked by international competitors can be found on every bike within the range to ensure all your daily riding demands we are met.
2014 Forme Thorpe Elite Carbon Road Bike
SERIES OVERVIEW - The Forme Thorpe range is designed to offer the perfect balance between high performance and comfort. Providing exceptional torsional rigidity without sacrificing vertical give to provide a winning formula for any serious racing cyclist or seasoned Sportive rider.
The Thorpe Pro is the Ultimate Machine for All Round Race Performance. If you need a bike that is lightweight enough for climbing the toughest Peaks, but also responsive enough for the fastest evening Criterium Races the Thorpe Pro should be at the top of your list. The 920g Torayca 700 frame includes a BB86 bottom bracket for optimum power transfer and Shimanos latest Ultegra 11spd gear system for precision shifting and function.
Forme torayca 700 12m (marble stone) carbon, bb86
- Fork Forme t700 12m (marble stone) carbon blade, 1-1/8 - 1.5" tapered carbon steerer
- Wheelset Mavic kysyrium elite
- Shifter/levers Shimano ultegra 11spd
- R.deraileur Shimano ultegra 11spd
- F.deraileur Shimano ultegra 11spd
- Chainset Fsa gossamer bb86 compact 50/34t, 170mm=46/48/50cm,
- Cassette 172.5mm=52/54/56cm, 175mm=58/61cm
- Chain Shimano ultegra 11spd
- Brake calipers Kmc x11 11spd
- Tyres Forme alloy dual pivot, 39 - 52mm, cartridge pads
- Handlebar 4za stratos road compact 31.8mm, drop: 140mm, reach: 90mm, width: 400mm=46/48cm, 420mm=50/52/54/56cm, 440mm=58/61cm
- Stem 4za stratos 31.8mm, -7°, ext. 90mm=46cm, 100mm=48/50/52/54cm, 110mm=56/58/61cm,
- Saddle 4za cirrus, titanium rail width: 130mm
- Seatpost 4za cirrus, 31.6x350mm, offset 13mm
- Headset Fsa no.42/acb, 1-1/8 - 1.5" integrated, sealed angular contact bearing
- B/b Fsa bb86 sealed bearing
- Spacer Forme alloy, 3 x 5mm & 2 x 10mm
- Bartape/grips Forme ergo-fit cork, white.
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of front wheel and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding. Pedals not supplied.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.