2014 Forme ATT 1.0 Time Trial Road Bike
SAVE: 38% or £600.04
Forme Bikes are proudly designed and developed in Derbyshire. Following observation of a clear gap in the market for British high quality aluminium bikes the range was launched with a small collection of 5 road bike models at key selling price points with immediate success in March 2010. The strength of Forme combined with the phenomenal consistent growth in cycling has allowed them to develop thier range to 40 models in less than 2 years.
Every Road and Mountain bike produced by Forme is tested by ex-professional cyclists on some of the most technical trails, steepest climbs and fastest descents the Peak District has to offer to create a product that can be understood by its rider. If you are familiar with the geography of the Peak District names such as Blackrocks, Thorpe, Axe Edge, Alport, Shining Cliff Woods etc will be well recognised and therefore the formula for selecting Forme model names will not come as a surprise to you.
Forme designed bikes are engineered to meet the demands of the British climate which, following many testing miles, can be pretty wet and grim. Key features often over looked by international competitors can be found on every bike within the range to ensure all your daily riding demands we are met.
2014 Forme ATT 1.0 Time Trial Road Bike
The ATT 1.0 inherits our ethos of offering the best complete package possible. Featuring a lightweight custom hydroformed aluminium frame optimized to keep wind resistance to a minimum offering top tier performance on a budget. Take a look at this bike in the flesh and you will be amazed that it isn't carbon! Full internal cable routing and our finest welding combined with a full aero seat post, wheelset and Tri Bar allow you to maximize your aerodynamics and shave significant time off your race against the clock. The ATT 1.0 not only features a smooth welded aero profile frame, it also offers a high quality 4za Stratos wheelset with sealed bearings for all round performance and perfect attributes to training as well as Vision aero profile chain rings and low resistance Schwalbe Ultremo tyres.
- Frame: Forme 7005 Aluminium Hydroformed Aero Tubing, Triple Butted - Smooth weld.
- Fork: Forme T700 3K Carbon Blade TT Fork, 1-1.8" carbon steerer.
- Wheel: 4ZA Stratos sealed bearing.
- Shifter/Levers: BS-A10, Bar end shifter, 20-SPD, Teflon inner cabling.
- R.Deraileur: Shimano 105 10-SPD, Mid Cage.
- F.Deraileur: Shimano Tiagra.
- Chainset: FSA Trimax PRO TT Compact, 52/38T, 170mm=50CM, 172.5mm=53/56CM.
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 10-SPD, 12/28T.
- Chain: KMC x10, 10-spd
- Brake Calipers: Forme alloy dual pivot, 39 - 52mm, cartridge pads.
- Tyres: Schwalbe Ultremo ZX HD Speed Guard, 700X23C, Folding Bead.
- Handlebar: FSA VISION' Trimax Pro SI R-BEND, Alloy 31.8mm, Ext. 290mm, Width: 410mm.
- Stem: Stem SL Alloy 28.6 x 31.8mm, 7° Rise, Ext: 100mm=50/53CM, 110mm=56CM.
- Saddle: One23 Gel Nose Section For Multi Position Comfort.
- Seatpost: Forme Carbon 350mm Aero Profile Zero Layback.
- Headset: FSA NO.23/CC, 1-1/8" Integrated, Sealed Angula Contact Bearing.
- B/B: FSA MEGAEXO Sealed Cartridge Bearing.
- Spacer: Forme Alloy, 3 x 5mm & 2 x 10mm.
- Bartape/Grips: Forme ErgoFit Cork White.
- Frame Colour: Red/White.
- Fork Colour: Red.
- Weight: NA.
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of front wheel and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding. Pedals not supplied.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.