2014 Camelbak Spark 10 Womens Hydration Pack Blue Jewel/ Chartreuse
SAVE: 47% or £40.04
2014 Camelbak Spark 10 Womens Hydration Pack
LV BACK PANEL FEATURES:
Lightweight, with vertical ventilation chimney allowing your back to breathe.
Antidote Lumbar Reservoir with 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
Ultra-light materials, lumbar reservoir compression, bike tool organizer pocket, stretch overflow storage
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
Multi-tool, CO2 pump & cartridges, spare tube, extra layer, energy supplements, phone, wallet, keys
CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L Lumbar
- Total Capacity: 450 cu in / 7.5L + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 1.4 lbs / 635 g
- Dimensions: 18 x 26 x 7 in / 45 x 67 x 18 cm
- Torso Length: 15.5 in / 38.5 cm
- Back Panel: LV
- Harness: Women's Specific Ultra-light 3D Mesh Independent Suspension™ with Velvetex™ lining and Slider™ Sternum Strap
- Belt: Fixed 25mm / 1" with cargo pockets
- Fabric: 40D Diamond Ripstop & 230D Taffeta, 210D Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU + Silicone
CamelBak has spent over a decade helping people to maximize their performance, comfort, and health by providing the highest quality drink delivery systems available. Originator of the hands-free hydration category, we focus on technically innovative, high-performance systems that fit your active lifestyle.
How much water do you need? As a rule of thumb, for 1 Hour of Activity = 1 Litre of Water.
Did you know that if you're thirsty, you're already dehydrated? It's a fact that proper hydration improves your performance, reduces fatigue, and enhances endurance. Feel better, longer by following these tips:
- Keep enough water close to you.
- Drink cool water - a few sips every 15 minutes.
- Drink before you're thirsty.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.