2013 Camelbak 2.0 L Blowfish 20 Hydration Pack Black and Red
SAVE: 33% or £30.04
2012 Camelbak® Blowfish 20 2.0 Litre Hydration System
The Camelbak Blowfish 20 is highly versatile with a design that allows it to expand whilst providing quick access pockets for more than just a couple hours of riding. Featuring the Antidote reservoir, a premium performance system connecting you to the hydration you need. Seamlessly integrated into Camelbak specialized packs, with quick connect enhancements and unparalleled stability, the Antidote is light, low-profile and perfectly equipped for any dose of adventure. Key features include expandable zip panel for extra gear, removable rain cover, bike tool organiser pocket, laptop sleeve and tuckable helmet carry straps. Air Director back panel features foam pods covered in soft mesh to create multiple ventilation channels. Pod shapes are tailored from pack to pack ensuring reliable air flow and comfort.
The Blowfish 20 comes equipped with the Antidote™ reservoir which carries up to 70 oz (2.0 L) of hydration. The Antidote™ features: a quick-seal cap, lightweight fillport, low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.
- Includes the 70 oz (2 L) Antidote™ Reservoir with lifetime guarantee.
- Air Mesh harness with cargo pocket and slider sternum strap.
- Air channel back panel.
- Expandable zip panel for extra gear.
- Removable rain cover.
- Bike tool organiser.
- Laptop sleeve.
- Tuckable helmet carry hooks.
- Pack Weight: 1.65 lbs (.75 kg) excluding reservoir
- Torso Length: 17.5 in (44 cm)
- Belt: Fixed 38mm with cargo pockets
- Dimensions: 50 x 26 x 25cm
- Total Capacity: Open: 23L (21L + 2L Reservoir), Closed: 17.5L (15.5L + 2L Reservoir).
- Designed to carry: helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layers, phone, wallet, keys, laptop.
CamelBak® has spent over a decade helping people to maximize their performance, comfort, and health by providing the highest quality drink delivery systems available. Originator of the hands-free hydration category, we focus on technically innovative, high-performance systems that fit your active lifestyle.
How much water do you need?: As a rule of thumb, for 1 Hour of Activity = 1 Litre of Water.
Did you know that if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated? It’s a fact that proper hydration improves your performance, reduces fatigue, and enhances endurance. Feel better, longer by following these tips:
• Keep enough water close to you.
• Drink cool water - a few sips every 15 minutes.
• Drink before you’re thirsty.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.