Q: Do you have a show room or shop?
A: No, at this time Parkers of Bolton is a web based store. All of our products are boxed and sealed ready to ship and therefore viewings cannot be arranged.
Q: When will my order arrive?A: All goods are in stock and delivered within 3 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers City Link, Tuffnells and Fastway, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
Q: How much will delivery cost?A: The exact delivery charge for your order will be calculated when you enter your delivery address. You are not committed to make a payment at this stage.
An estimate of delivery charges to Mainland UK addresses is as follows:
- Bikes (20" wheel - adult sizes): FREE.
- Small children's bikes: FREE.
- Tandems: £25.
- Unicycles & Scooters: £6 - £10.
- Wheels & large accessories: £5 - £8.
- Smaller accessories: £1 - £5.
*Individual items may vary.
**Overseas shipping may incur a higher cost.
Q: Can I come to collect my order?
A: Yes you are more than welcome to come and collect your order, however please note that 2 working days should be left between ordering and collection to allow us to process your payment and have your bike prepared. Please let us know beforehand when you will be arriving to minimise any waiting around.
- Collection times are Mon-Thurs: 9:30-4:30 and Friday: 9:30-4:00.
*Please note we are closed weekends and will be unable to facilitate collection at these times.
Q: Can you build the bike for me?
A: • Most of our bikes will arrive to you 90% assembled, which means you may need to attach the handlebars, saddle, pedals, front wheels, or a few other minor parts.All of this is possible with a basic knowledge of bicycles
Q: Further Details
A: • We can deliver to an alternative address of your choosing, you have the opportunity to provide this as the "ship to address" when completing your order.
- If you require a change to the shipping address after the item ships you will be liable for a charge.
- Should you be unavailable to sign for an item it will be returned to the couriers local depot and a card will be left for you to re-arrange delivery.
- For legal reasons couriers cannot leave packages unsigned for and any requests for items to be left in the porch/shed/garden, will be disregarded.
- Please note any issues relating to damage of goods during transit must be reported immediately and signed for accordingly, for us to proceed with a claim.