Riddick RD600 650B 20 Speed Alloy Mountain Bike
SAVE: 51% or £360.04
Fresh to the UK Riddick is a high-specification ATB brand targeted at individuals who are serious about their bikes. The range has been created with individuals in mind who aspire to own professional quality equipment without the hefty price tag. Each model within the Riddick range boasts the high end specification you might expect from a premium brand, with high-quality components equipped throughout each model. Riddick mountain bikes deliver consistent performance on every ride, where ever the trail takes you.
Designed to be at home on the mountain, this bike is packed with features to make every ride enjoyable. The smooth welds and internal cables give the bike a premium look whilst the Deore 2 x 10 drive train and Rockshox front suspension give the bike the premium feel it so rightly carries, so it can navigate the toughest of trails. The superlight tubing and XC geometry make for a fast ride whilst keeping that snappy handling for those sharp bends.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy R-Light tubing / Smooth Welds / Internal Cables.
- Fork: Rockshox Recon Silver front suspension.
- Shifters: Shimano Deore 2 x 10.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore.
- Front Brake: Shimano Disc Brake.
- Rear Brake: Shimano Disc Brake.
- Chainset: FCM6000 Deore 36-26T.
- Cassette: CS-HG50 11-36T.
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy ED MTB, black.
- Chain: KMC X10.
- Weight: 13.2kg.
- Rims: Riddick double wall, 32 hole.
- Hubs: Shimano Deore.
- Spokes: Stainless, black.
- Tyres: WTB Bee Line / 27.5 x 2.2.
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V.
- Handlebars: 720mm double butted.
- Brakeset: Shimano BL-M365 / 180mm front / 160mm rear.
- Seat Post: 31.6 x 350 w/Riddick logo, black.
- Grips: Hermans Shark Lock 130mm.
- Stem: Ahead stem.
- Headset: Neco Integrated Headset.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745