Riddick RD500 650B 18 Speed Alloy Mountain Bike
SAVE: 47% or £220.04
Fresh to the UK Riddick is a high-specification ATB brand targeted at individuals who are serious about their bikes. The range has been created with individuals in mind who aspire to own professional quality equipment without the hefty price tag. Each model within the Riddick range boasts the high end specification you might expect from a premium brand, with high-quality components equipped throughout each model. Riddick mountain bikes deliver consistent performance on every ride, where ever the trail takes you.
Conquer new hights with the all new RD500. Internal cables and smooth welds give this bike super clean lines whilst the Suntour XCM couples nicely with fast XC geometry to provide an intuitive yet comfortable ride. Rarely seen on a bike at this price, Shimano Hollowtech double chainset with 9 x 2 gearing, Shimano hubs and WTB tyres this bike is ready for some rough and tumble wherever your trail adventure takes you.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy R-Light tubing / Smooth Welds / Internal Cables.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM / Hydraulic Lockout.
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio / 9 x 2 Speed.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera.
- Front Brake: Tektro Hydraulic Disc brake .
- Rear Brake: Tektro Hydraulic Disc brake .
- Chainset: Deore 36-22T.
- Cassette: CS-HG20 11-34T.
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy ED MTB, black.
- Chain: KMC Z99.
- Weight: 14.5kg.
- Rims: Riddick double wall.
- Hubs: Shimano TX505.
- Spokes: Stainless, black.
- Tyres: WTB Bee Line / 27.5 x 2.2.
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V.
- Handlebars: 720mm double butted.
- Brakeset: Tektro HD-M285 / Hydraulic.
- Seat Post: 31.6 x 350 w/Riddick logo, black.
- Grips: Hermans Grind 130mm.
- Stem: Ahead stem.
- Headset: Neco Integrated Headset.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745