Riddick RD429 29er 18 Speed Alloy Mountain Bike
SAVE: 44% or £200.04
Fresh to the UK Riddick is a high-specification ATB brand targeted at individuals who are serious about their bikes. The range has been created with individuals in mind who aspire to own professional quality equipment without the hefty price tag. Each model within the Riddick range boasts the high end specification you might expect from a premium brand, with high-quality components equipped throughout each model. Riddick mountain bikes deliver consistent performance on every ride, where ever the trail takes you.
This is a bike you can rely on for any adventure. The fast geometry will take you over any terrain with it's intuitive handling and comfortable ride. Brand new Shimano 2 x 9 gearing and WTB tyres will ensure this bike can handle your desire to explore, wherever the trail leads, whilst Tektro hydraulic disc brakes will ensure stopping power whatever the weather. The hydraulic lockout on the Suntour XCT fork will also make sure no unnecessary energy is expended on those less bumpy tracks.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy / Internal Cables.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT suspension fork / Hydraulic Lockout.
- Shifters: Shimano Acera 9 x 2 Speed.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus.
- Front Brake: Tektro Hydraulic Disc brake.
- Rear Brake: Tektro Hydraulic Disc brake.
- Chainset: Acera 36-22T.
- Cassette: CS-HG20 11-34T.
- Pedals: 9/16" Alloy ED MTB, black.
- Chain: KMC Z99.
- Weight: 14.4kg.
- Rims: Riddick double wall.
- Hubs: Shimano TX505.
- Spokes: Stainless, black.
- Tyres: WTB Nineline / 29 x 2.2.
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V.
- Handlebars: 720mm double butted.
- Brakeset: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic.
- Seat Post: 31.6 x 250 w/Riddick logo, black.
- Grips: Hermans Grind 130mm.
- Stem: Ahead stem.
- Headset: Neco Integrated Headset.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745