Insync Townmaster Gents eBike 36V 250W Aluminium Electric Bike Grey
SAVE: 40% or £400.00
Insync Townmaster Gents eBike 36V 250W Aluminium Electric BikeDesigned by the bicycle geeks at Insync, the Townmaster ebike is the right choice for today's modern cycling needs. This bike has been designed from the ground up to be the perfect bike for the leisure outing, the short daily commute, or that quick shopping trip. The Townmaster is built around an aircraft grade aluminium frame with an integrated compact battery, so all the technical gubbins are hidden, no unsightly power pack and no risk of theft or damage. This clever design weighs in at only 19.4kg and can be ridden in non-powered mode if required or desired! The super-light battery drives a powerful, whisper quiet 250W motor neatly concealed in the rear wheel. The range is around 32km depending on terrain and your level of fitness. Control is at your finger tips through the 5 mode handlebar selector, just start to rotate the pedals and the power assist is delivered smoothly at the desired level. The wide range seven speed Shimano Altus transmission allows you to choose what effort you supply. If things get really hard there's even a walk assist mode so you can jump off and easily push the bike along. Comfort comes as standard on this bike, urban geometry allows for a more upright, natural riding position.
The compact rear triangle and straight blade forks gives the rider pin-sharp control without compromising ergonomics. You can fine tune and dial in your perfect position using the fully adjustable handlebar stem and the micro adjustable seat post. Usability is part of the design. Full length lightweight mudguards protect when the weather is not ideal. Secure four point fixing rear carrier, just in case you need some additional luggage space. Kenda K-Shield tyres for maximum puncture protection. Dual disc brakes with power stop for ultimate confidence in all conditions. Integrated super-bright LED front light for night rides. Convenient charge socket for plug and go top ups. The Insync Townmaster is a great looking, easy to use bike, cleverly designed to be lightweight and functional in electric assist mode or self powered.
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminium frame. Comfort urban geometry. Disc compatible with replaceable dropout. Bottle cage bosses. Four point rear fixings.
- Fork: High tensile steel. Straight blade. Disc compatible. Mudguard eyelets.
- Motor: 36V 250W rear hub motor. Disc brake compatible.
- Controller: 36V 250W internally mounted.
- Display: 5 mode LED handlebar mounted with walk assist.
- Battery: Li-ion 36V/7Ah. Samsung cells.
- Charger: 36V 2A. Input 230V AC. UK type plug. Charge time 4-6 hours.
- Colour : Teal.
- Wheels: Front and rear 700c double wall 36 hole black rims. Front alloy quick release disc compatible hub.
- Tyres: Kenda Trekking 700 x 38c. Amber wall. K-Shield anti-puncture technology.
- Tubes: 700 x 35/40c with Schrader valve.
- Gear Shifter: Shimano 7 speed Rapidfire M310-7R.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7 speed.
- Chain set: Prowheel alloy 170mm cranks 3/32 x 46T. Silver.
- Chain: KMC Brown 114 links.
- Bottom bracket: Neco cartridge type. 68mm x 122mm.
- Freewheel: 7 speed indexed compatible 14-28T.
- Brakes: Clarks front and rear cable actuated disc brakes with 140mm disc rotors. Alloy three finger levers with quick connect power cut-off.
- Saddle: Velo comfort rail saddle. Black.
- Seatpost: Zoom alloy micro adjust. 27.2mm x 350mm.
- Seat clamp: Zoom 31.8mm alloy. Black.
- Stem: Zoom adjustable angle 105mm alloy ahead stem. Black.
- Handlebar: Zoom 31.8mm 600mm alloy. Black.
- Headset: Full ball bearing ahead with 3 x 5mm alloy spacers.
- Grips: Velo ergonomic comfort sports, trekking 132mm. Black.
- Pedals: Wellgo 9/16" low slip resin platform. Black.
- Mudguards: Full length 700c chromoplastic. Black with dual adjustable stays.
- Carrier: Four point fixing rear mounted. Black.
- Bell: Ping type. Black.
- Weight: 19.4kg.
- Sizing: Available in medium (18.5") and large (19.7") frame sizes. Medium to suit rider height 5'1" to 5'7", inside leg 25" to 29". Large to suit rider height 5'6" to 6'1" inside leg 28" to 33".
- Condition: New. 85% assembled to EN15194 in manufacturers box. You will need to attach the quick release front wheel, insert and tighten handlebar assembly, securely fit pedals and saddle. Supplied with user manual, quick assembly guide and tools. Gears and brakes may require adjustment prior to riding. We always recommend your cycle be set up and regularly serviced by a qualified technician.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745