B Grade Viking Urban-S Gents 21sp Aluminium 20" Trekking Bike
SAVE: 37% or £130.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings still embody those core qualities, as cycling in the UK has developed Viking has looked to widen it's range to meet demands of modern cyclists. Now designed in Manchester the 2018 Viking range includes Road, Gravel, Fixed Wheel, Hybrid, Heritage, Electric Bikes, Folders and Tandems.
B Grade Viking Urban-S Gents 21sp Aluminium Trekking Bike
The Urban-S is built around Vikings lightweight aluminium sports hybrid frame making it fast and nimble on the road or light rough. It has all the bosses necessary if you feel the need to fit mudguards for the wet or panniers for extra luggage capacity. The bike has a full Shimano transmission, comprising of easy to use, push button gear selectors, bullet proof Shimano front and rear derailleurs, smooth running Shimano 7 speed freewheel and a lightweight triple chainset. This 21 speed set up offers a wide range of gear ratios to help get you up the steepest slopes or eat up the miles on the black stuff. The Urban-S is fitted with strong, double wall, lightweight alloy wheels with CNC surfaces. The powerful disc brakes stop you on a pin in all conditions. An adjustable ergonomic saddle and low rise handlebars means the Urban-S is easy and comfortable to ride. A capable sports hybrid bike well suited for road and light off-road conditions.
- Frame: Viking gents urban aluminium sports hybrid. 4 point pannier bosses. Replaceable dropout. Bottle cage bosses.
- Fork: 700c hi-tensile steel rigid unicrown fork. Straight fork blades.
- Gears: Shimano 21 speed with Shimano EZ-Fire shifters, Shimano TZ31 front derailleur, Altus rear derailleur. Shimano 7 speed 14-28 tooth freewheel. KMC chain.
- Chainset: 28x38x48T triple chainset with 170mm alloy cranks. Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket set.
- Wheels: 700c Viking lightweight alloy double wall 36 hole black rims with CNC surfaces. Quick release steel front and solid spindle steel rear full bearing hubs. Kenda 700 x 38c black trail tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes with Shimano alloy 3 finger brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Steering: Low 30mm rise 600mm handlebars 6 deg bend, alloy ahead stem and Velo comfort grips. Full bearing headset.
- Saddle: Velo Trekking ergonomic comfort saddle with an alloy micro adjust seat post.
- Additional: Trekking style dual density platform pedals. Safety bell.
- Frame Colour: Silver.
- Fork Colour: Blue.
- Weight: 16kg approx.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745