B Grade Forme Longcliffe 1FE Aluminium Road Bike 52cm
SAVE: 62% or £680.04
Forme Bikes are proudly designed and developed in Derbyshire. Following observation of a clear gap in the market for British high quality aluminium bikes the range was launched with a small collection of 5 road bike models at key selling price points with immediate success in March 2010. The strength of Forme combined with the phenomenal consistent growth in cycling has allowed them to develop thier range to 40 models in less than 2 years.
Every Road and Mountain bike produced by Forme is tested by ex-professional cyclists on some of the most technical trails, steepest climbs and fastest descents the Peak District has to offer to create a product that can be understood by its rider. If you are familiar with the geography of the Peak District names such as Blackrocks, Thorpe, Axe Edge, Alport, Shining Cliff Woods etc will be well recognised and therefore the formula for selecting Forme model names will not come as a surprise to you.
Forme designed bikes are engineered to meet the demands of the British climate which, following many testing miles, can be pretty wet and grim. Key features often over looked by international competitors can be found on every bike within the range to ensure all your daily riding demands we are met.
B Grade Forme Longcliffe 1FE Aluminium Road Bike
SERIES OVERVIEW - Following the same philosophy as our gents models, Forme offer an exclusive Feminine Ergo (FE) Series developed for both anatomic and ergonomic requirements ensuring a precise and stable ride. Ideal for any road endurance ride the Longcliffe series offers both race performance and the perfect basis for training, fitness and commuting with comfort at the forefront of our minds. Our compact frames feature slightly shorter top tubes and longer head tubes. Aluminium 7005 is considered one of the most versatile materials for a cyclist however this is only applicable if the appropriate geometry and material is applied, not to mention the best available equipment ensemble.
The Longcliffe 1.0 features a higher quality Campagnolo Veloce groupset rarely found on bicycles of this price point for smooth and accurate shifting, a 4za Stratos factory built sealed bearing wheelset and a smooth welded Al7005 Kinesis triple butted frame with a tapered steerer for responsive acceleration and steering precision.
- Frame: Forme 7005 aluminium, triple butted, smooth welded, mudguard eyelets
- Fork: Forme T700 12m (marble stone) carbon blade, 1-1/8 - 1.5" tapered alloy steerer, eyelets
- Wheelset: 4ZA Stratos Wheelset.
- Shifter/Levers: Campagnolo Veloce ergopower, 20-spd
- R.Deraileur: Campagnolo Veloce, 10-spd, short cage.
- F.Deraileur: Campagnolo Veloce.
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer compact, 50/34t, 170mm=48/51cm, 172.5mm=53/56cm, 175mm=58/60cm.
- Cassette: Campagnolo Veloce, 10-spd, 12/25t
- Chain: KMC x10, 10-spd
- Brake Calipers: Forme alloy dual pivot, 39 - 52mm, cartridge pads.
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 23c, puncture prevention.
- Handlebar: 4ZA Stratos road compact, alloy 31.8mm, drop: 140mm, reach: 90mm, 400mm=48cm, 420mm=51/53/56cm, 440mm=58/60cm
- Stem: 4ZA Stratos, alloy 28.6 x 31.8mm, 7° rise, ext: 100mm=48/51/53cm, 110mm=56/58/60cm.
- Saddle: 4ZA Stratos, width: 130mm.
- Seatpost: 4ZA Stratos, alloy 31.6 x 350mm, layback: 25mm.
- Headset: FSA Megaexo sealed
- B/B: FSA no.42b/cup, 1 1/8 - 1.5" integrated, sealed angular contact bearing
- Spacer: Forme Alloy, 3 x 5mm & 2 x 10mm
- Bartape/Grips: Forme Ergofit cork, white.
- Frame Colour: Purple.
- Fork Colour: Purple.
- Weight: NA.
Cycle Condition: B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but contains a dirty saddle (IMAGE 6) and grips, comes without bar end plugs. Tyres contain some dirt/dust from warehouse storage. The bike will be supplied with replacement pedals. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.