B Grade 2017 Dahon EEZZ Folding Bike D3 Speed Blue 9.7 Kg
SAVE: 39% or £350.05
In 1982 Dr. Hon introduced the first
Dahon folding bicycle to worldwide acclaim. At design competitions
around the world, the first Dahon folding bicycle proceeded to win
award after award. Full of optimism, Dr. Hon visited major bicycle
manufacturers around the world, hoping to find a company to either
license his design or build the bike for him. But not surprisingly,
none of big companies were interested in his revolutionary new idea.
Undaunted and committed to his vision of environmentally-sustainable transportation, Dr. Hon decided to risk everything and build the bike himself. He quit his job, gathered $3 million dollars in venture funding, re-located to Taiwan, and built a factory. By 1983, Dahon folding bicycles were rolling off the assembly line.
Today, over two million bicycles later, we can proudly say that Dahon has made a difference. From San Francisco to Amsterdam to Rio de Janeiro to Tokyo, people are using our bicycles to get from point A to point B. Governments are integrating portable folding bicycles into their plans for mass transportation. And every one of those big bicycle companies that Dr. Hon visited 25 years ago have now jumped on the folding bike bandwagon.
B Grade 2017 Dahon EEZZ Folding Bike 3 Speed
The EEZZ D3 3-speed builds on the previous fixed gear EEZZ’s best features, updating them for 2017. Folding and storing this bike is as‘easy’ as the name suggests, whilst the addition of a 3-speed Shimano rear derailleur and micro shifter increases the bike’s gear range and folding convenience. The EEZZ D3 allows you to go anywhere, anyhow in your Urban setting.
- Colour: Blue
- Speeds: 3.
- Distance: Seatpost to handlebar: Min: 625 mm (24.4") Max: 650 mm (25.4").
- Folded Size: 65 x 27 x 62cm.
- Folding Time: 10 sec.
- Weight: 9.7 kg.
- Suggested rider height: 140-180 cm
- Max Rider Weight: 100 kg
- Frame:Hydroformed Dalloy Aluminum w/ Integrated Jiffold
- Fork: Lightweight and Responsive Dalloy , w/ Integrated Crown
- Handlepost: Dahon forged aluminium radius V handlepost.
- Handlebar: Alloy 580mm wide with 9 degree ergo sweep.
- Headset: Semi integrated custom Dahon.
- Grip/Bars Tape: Dahon ergo comfort.
- Saddle: Dahon ergo comfort.
- Seatpost: Dahon custom 6061 aluminium, 33.9mm x 580mm.
- Seat Clamp: Dahon Patented, Anti Fulcrum Technology.
- Front and Rear Brakes: Dahon dual pivot calliper brakes
- Brake Levers: Dahon 3 finger aluminium lever.
- Front Hub: Dahon 20 Hole compact.
- Rear Hub: Dahon 28 Hole casette.
- Spokes: 14g Stainless steel.
- Rims: Aluminium, 16"
- Tyres: Dahon 16" x 1.5" with reflective trim.
- Shifter: 3 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Crankset: Forged 6061 aluminium with alloy chain guard.
- Cassette/Freewheel: 9-11-13 tooth 3 speed.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge.
- Chain:KMC in gold.
- Pedals: Dahon
- Mudguards: 3/4 length front and rear.
Cycle Condition: B Grade. This item is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This Bike comes 90% built. Delivered in folded state. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.