UnKnown Badda Boom BMX Fork 10mm Chrome
SAVE: 50% or £40.00
Made from 100% Cro-Mo the Badda Boom fork has been developed by Riders here in the UK. It features a CNC steerer tube and double butted legs with 4mm CNC drop outs. Weighing in at only 960 grams, the Badda Boom comes with the reassurance of a lifetime warranty.
- For use 20" BMX wheels with 10mm axles
- 1 1/8" Steerer with a 168mm Steerer tube
- 100% 4130 Cro-mo Tubing
- Tapered double butted legs
- C.N.C. Machined Steerer
- C.N.C. 4mm Dropouts for 10mm axles
- 1 1/2" Off set
- Includes threaded C.N.C. top cap
- Weight: 960g
- Colour: Chrome
- Condition: New but packaging may be a little damaged
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.