Moon X-Power ADJ850 High Power Rechargeable Front Bike Light LAA543
SAVE: 67% or £100.04
Moon X-Power ADJ850 High Power Rechargeable Front Bicycle Light Black
The Moon X-Power 850 Front Light features 2
Cree XM-L T5 high brightness LEDs and offers up to 850 lumen
output with 7 different light modes ranging from constant to
The Moon X-Power ADJ850 front light is water resistant and is powered by the seperate 7.4V compact battery pack. Charging is via the provided wall charger. The head unit is constructed from CNC aluminium with cooling fins to the rear.
This new version (ADJ) of the X-Power 850 features a dual beam same as last year but now each beam can be adjusted vertically. This makes it possible to set one beam for close proximity and the other at a longer distance. This version is also supplied with a clamp type handlebar bracket rather than the wrap-around rubber mount. Slightly heavier than the standard X-Power 850 but a little more adjustable.
- 2 X Cree XM-L T5 LEDs.
- Adjustable light beam system.
- CNC aluminium water resistant head unit with heat sink overheat protection.
- External rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery 7.4v 2600mAh (Model BS-XP-SS2).
- Smart wall charger (100-240volts) with fully charged indicator and fully charged auto cut-off.
- Up to 850 Lumens.
- 7 modes: Over drive, High, Standard, Low, Flashing, SOS and strobe.
- Supplied in protective case with Velcro battery pack strap, head unit extension cable.
- Supplied with remote switch.
- Low battery indicator.
- High precision optical lens.
- Quick release helmet mount.
- Quick release handlebar mount (fits 22-31.8mm bars).
- Tool-free fitting.
- Head unit size 68mm x 60mm x 28mm.
- Head unit weight 104.0g.
- Bar mount weight 20g.
- Battery pack size 85mm x 45mm x 30mm.
- Battery pack weight 140g.
High-Brightness LED Technology
- CREE XM-L high brightness LEDs provides maximum brightness and efficiency.
- White beam colour resembles daylight.
- Press the power button on top of the light to turn on. Repeat cycle to the next mode and eventually/hold on to power off.
- Integrated battery low indicator shows red when the light has approximately 1/2 hour power left.
- Ensures maximum light output and even dispersion
External quick release Li-Ion Battery
- Quick release Li-Ion battery allows on-the-fly battery change for endurance rides.
- The charging indicator shows flashing blue when the light is charging, after full charge it changes to steady with auto cut-off.
- Smart charging ensures longer battery life.
- Smart wall charger compatible with 100 to 240 volts, for use world wide.
Quick Release Mounting
- Tool-Free quick release handlebar mount (fits 22 - 31.8mm handlebars)
For Greener Environment
- One rechargeable battery saves the environment from hundreds of disposable batteries.
|Mode||Lumen||Runtime||Weight (grams)||Charge Time|
|Over drive||850||2 hours||244g head+bat||2.5 hours|
|High||600||2 hours 40 mins|
|Standard||400||4 hours 30 mins|
|Low||180||9 hours 40 mins|
|Strobe||-||7 hours 40 mins|
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.