B Grade Rooster Hardcore 9.75" Frame 20" Wheel Boys BMX Bike Metallic Orange
SAVE: 46% or £129.05
B Grade Rooster Core BMX Range
New for 2019, the Rooster Core BMX Range features two exciting models, Core and Hardcore. The Core range is suited for riders looking to take to the streets for the first time on a BMX. Designed to get noticed, the bikes feature stand-out styling thanks to the unique colourways and detailing. Available in a range of colours, Rooster has attitude in abundance and a winning balance of urban cool and accessibility.
Rooster Hardcore 9.75" Frame 20" Wheel Boys BMX Bike Metallic Orange
Combining great value with brilliant performance, this new edition to the Rooster Hardcore BMX range bike is sure to own the streets!
Built around a durable freestyle frame and freestyler forks, this bike was built to add functionality and flair to the skate park. It's also fitted with a strong, light pair of 36 hole alloy wheels and a front Caliper brake for superior control of the Core, allowing you to nail the perfect trick in style. The Rooster Hardcore is ideal for those entry-level riders searching for a bike with proven quality.
- Frame: Freestyle frame Jammin shape.
- Forks: 20" Wheel Freestyler Big Fork, slight taper.
- Frame Size: 9.75".
- Wheel Size: 20".
- Wheel Specification: 20" Alloy 36h Holes Single Wall rims, 20 x 2.35 Black tyres. Black spokes.
- Transmittion: 9T freewheel, 25T steel chainset, 170mm steel forged 3 piece crank. KMC chain.
- Brakes: Alloy 2-Finger Type brake levers.
- Front brake: Steel Caliper.
- Rear brake: Alloy U brake.
- Handlebar and Stem: Steel Freestyle Type handlebar with A head stem.
- Additional: Velo Pivotal saddle, PVC freestyle grips and 1/2" PVC BMX type pedals.
- Frame Colour: Metallic Orange.
- Fork Colour: Metallic Orange.
- Cycle Condition :This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745