B Grade Viking Belgravia Girls Traditional Heritage 20" Wheel 6 Speed Bike Blue
SAVE: 23% or £55.01
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton
in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of
top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings still embody those core qualities, as cycling in the UK has developed Viking has looked to widen it's range to meet demands of modern cyclists. Now designed in Manchester the 2018 Viking range includes Road, Gravel, Fixed Wheel, Hybrid, Heritage, Electric Bikes, Folders and Tandems.
B Grade Viking Belgravia Girls Traditional Heritage 20" Wheel 6 Speed Bike
Here is a version of the new Belgravia especially for the younger rider. It's a 6 speed young ladies bike for 7 to 9 years that combines the best aspects from both Dutch and British traditional bikes.
The design of the Viking Belgravia bike draws upon the classic "Oma" Dutch bikes, to provide a British take on the everyday city bike. With a comfortable upright riding position and low step over frame, the stylish Belgravia comes equipped with everything you need for life in the city and beyond. A full chainguard, to keep clothes free from oil and muck, front and rear mudguards for the days when the rain arrives. A rear pannier rack, means you can add bags for your commute, picnic or shopping. At the heart of the Belgravia lies a hi-tensile steel frame equipped with a Shimano six speed drive train, alloy V brakes to slow you down and, of course, most importantly a comfy saddle.
- Frame: Girls Hi-tensile heritage frame, with a low step over top tube.
- Frame size: 11".
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel uni-crown.
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed indexed gears. Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear lever. 14/28 full bearing freewheel. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing, full chrome plated.
- Chainset: Steel single 36T, with enclosed chainguard.
- Wheels: 20" alloy 36 holes single wall rims with 20” x 1.75” black, white wall Kenda tyres.
- Hubs: Steel 14G x 3/8" x 36h x 100 x 150mm, nutted.
- Brakes: Alloy V brake with alloy 2 finger type silver brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Steering: Steel City style handlebar 500mm, Steel trekking 22.2mm short reach stem, 30-degree rise. Tan coloured trekking type comfort grips.
- Saddle: Tan girls comfort saddle with a steel chrome seat post, 25.4 x 200mm.
- Additional: Steel front & rear 20" mudguards, alloy kickstand and rear carrier with bungee straps.
- Frame colour: Blue.
- Fork colour: Blue.
- Weight: 13.00kg.
- Cycle Condition :B Grade. This cycle is new but will have paintwork damage, marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes and gears also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745